Diabetes is lifelong disease in which your body is unable to meet the requirements of insulin. Insulin is a hormone which is produced by the beta cells of the pancreas. Insulin helps your body to get rid of extra glucose. Glucose is the sugar which body gets from the food you eat. In type 2 diabetes body is unable to produce normal quantity of insulin hence due to imbalance of insulin glucose cannot be absorbed by the cells this is the main reason why diabetic person face fatigue. Type 2 diabetes is non-insulin dependent disease. Type 2 diabetes is very common almost every one out of 10 person in USA is living with diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is more common in old people about 45 years old or higher. Obese people also has more chances to get this lifelong disease.
Symptoms And Causes Of Type 2 Diabetes
Symptoms of type 2 is similar to type 1 diabetes. Person living with type 2 diabetes may follow these sign and symptoms.
- Frequent urination
- Increased thirst
- Increased hunger
- Slow healing sores
- Blurred vision
- Frequent infections because defense mechanism of the body become weak.
- Weight loss even when you are not trying.
Why body stop responding to insulin exact reason is still unknown. Body become resistant to the insulin you can say it is because of the genetic along with certain risk factors. If you are having heart disease or stroke you might have chances to get type 2 diabetes. If you blood pressure remains high or you have low level of good cholesterol (HDL) in this case you also have chances of developing type 2 diabetes.
Treatment Of Type 2 Diabetes
If you are feeling you have these symptoms don’t waste your time and visit endocrinologist. An endocrinologist is the specialized person who prescribe you the medicines to control your blood sugar level. You can maintain your blood sugar level by doing exercise daily taking diet as prescribed by your doctor along with the medicine. Exercise is best solution to maintain blood sugar level. If you visit endocrinologist he may ask you for following test to check or confirm your disease.
- HbA1C (This test tells about average blood sugar level of past 2-3 months)
- A1C below 5.1% is considered normal
- If A1C is between 5.7 to 6.4 % it indicates you have pre diabetes.
- If A1C is above 6.5 % it means you are diabetic.
- Endocrinologist may ask you for following more test along with A1C.
- Fasting blood sugar test
- Random blood sugar test
- Glucose tolerance test.
According to endocrinologist reviews you need to choose food which is low in glucose carbohydrates and fat. Food rich in carbohydrates, fats and sugar increases your blood sugar level and you may face serious symptoms. You need to check your blood sugar level regularly. Exercise with medicine is also very compulsory to maintain this chronic disease. If you are diabetic and living with it choose your food wisely which is suitable for your health. You can take diet plan from an expert to control your blood sugar level.
- Top Solutions and Features You’ll Find in Infor M3 for Fashion and Retail Industries
- 3 Cannabis Products You Didn’t Know Existed
- 10 Tips to Boost Up Your Sale with Customized Lotion Boxes
- 8 Best Websites to Download HD Movies for Free Online