The Prison system became one of the hot topics during the Covid-19 pandemic. Though the vaccine is available to the public now, the virus is not yet a thing of the past. People locked up inside the prison are prone to getting the affected many times more than people outside the system.
With the pandemic, there have been changes in the justice system. In order to account for public health and safety, most procedures moved to a virtual format. Continue reading this article to find why you should opt for online bail service to ensure a fast release for your loved ones.
- THE WHY:Most offenders are still required to pay an amount to avoid detention. No one wants their loved one locked up behind crowded bars without being convicted of any crime, especially with the risk of Coronavirus. Posting bail has become a life-and-death situation. One cannot rely solely on the judge’s discretion to decide for an emergency release. The judge assigned to your case has the discretion to decide if you are a flight risk or can potentially endanger public safety. In such a case, you will be released only on a complete or partial cash bail or else detained until your trial.
You might love: Small Business Funding During COVID
- With such undeniably grim prison facilities, the innocent under trials, police officers and prison staff face the gravest risk of contracting the deadly Coronavirus.
- This is unfair, given that one is presumed innocent until proven in the eyes of the law. However, a hefty bail is still a prerequisite for others to earn their freedom.
- Financial Burden:COVID-19 has resulted in huge financial crises in most families, where one or more members have lost employment or faced a cut in their income. An arrest during these difficult times could result in an expensive bail amount. However, it is not the end of the world. In California, the defendants may rely on the service of bail bonds in Rancho Cucamongato get out of jail. Getting bail does not need to be a financially daunting task as a minimal fee of 8-15% of the bail amount is to be paid to the bondsmen, and the rest is taken care of by the bondsman.
- Online Access:With quarantine restrictions, bail bond services are operated completely online or over the phone. One does not need to visit the office but can relay the information remotely and pay using a credit/debit card, certified or cashier’s check, traveler’s checks, money order or net banking.
- Moreover, one has the option to electronically sign all requisite paperwork using any electronic device and an Internet connection.
- Even for an in-person experience, all licensed businesses are following safety and sanitization protocols as per local guidelines.
Thus, it goes without saying that COVID-19 has not been able to stop the 24×7 bail bonds. Although the overall crime rate of the city is low, several pockets experience more violence than others. In such situations, hiring the services of a bondsman has the additional benefit of strong attorney referrals. Under such circumstances you can stay stress-free, knowing that a reliable bondsman is just a call away when you need them the most.