Gmail is the most popular mailing service around the world. It is the most used service with the full security of your mails. This app is not only in English but also can be switched to any language of the world.
When you create account it by default chooses the right language according to the region. Users can change the language easily from the settings. You can also change the keyboard input language, and the language recognized by a stylus.
Today we will share steps on how to change the language in Gmail Account. Simply follow the steps below:
How to change the language displayed in Gmail
In order to change the language of the Gmail account, you have to follow the steps given:
1. Open your Gmail account, and sign in.
2. In the top right, click Settings Settings.
3. Click Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
4. In the settings windows, under the General tab, click on the drop-down arrow next to the Gmail display language box.
5. Now select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Save button to save the settings.
Type in Another Language
After you set your preferred language, you can also change the typing language on iPhone or Android. Just follow the steps below to complete it:
1. Open your Gmail account. You can only choose input tools from the browser not from the Gmail apps.
2. Click on the top right corner Settings.
3. In the language section, click Show all language options.
4. Check the box next to “Enable input tools.”
5. Pick your preferred language which you want to use while typing a message or anything.
6. Click Ok.
7. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save Settings.
8. Now open your inbox and on top right settings, click the language icon. Now select the language you want to input with.