How To Save A Powerpoint As A PDF Using Your Phone
Powerpoint format is commonly used when making visual presentations, reports, and slideshows. To make one, you typically have to do it using a laptop or a PC. But what if you need to have a copy of the presentation on your phone right away?
It could pose a problem, especially if you are in a hurry and you do not have the time to open a laptop and convert the presentation into PDF. But thanks to technology, web-based software is now a thing! Here is how you can convert your PPT into PDF using your phone only.
Use an online converter tool like PDFBear
Although Powerpoint presentations are commonly used around the world, the software, systems, and applications that support it are still limited, especially with phones. When in a hurry, you can always rely on an online converter tool, like PDFBear, to get the job in seconds.
Its software supports several operating systems such as Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux. So whatever phone you are using, you will surely be able to access PDFBear without encountering any problems. You can convert PPT to PDF free of charge, which you can use any time, anywhere in the world. Since it is an online tool, you won’t have to download anything for it to work. The PPT to PDF supports conversion for PPTX formats as well.
Related: The Best Tool for Converting PDF Files to PPT
How to save a PPT as a PDF
Here is the moment that you are waiting for! Follow these simple steps so you can view your files using your phone.
- Download the PPT file using your phone. Even if you do not have any supporting applications that can open it, that’s fine because we are going to convert it into another format anyway.
- Open your browser and type www.PDFBear.com. Once the page loads up, look for the PPT to PDF converted. It should be located at the top part of the screen.
- Once you are there in the converter tool, upload the PPT file. That should be located in the Downloads folder on your phone. Wait for a few seconds for the file to upload.
- The server will automatically process your file. All you need to do is wait for the download button.
- Save your new file to your phone. You can even upload the PDF to your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
- You can even make some more edits and modifications to your new file. You can sign, split, merge, compress, or convert it to JPG. Choose the feature that you want to use, located below the download button.
Once downloaded, you should be able to view the presentation. PDF files are universal and are compatible with a lot of systems, which makes it an ideal go-to format. When needed, you can also send the file to your other colleagues via email.
Format and layout will remain intact
Some people are worried that some elements of their presentations will get lost during the conversion process. However, there is no need to be skeptical. PDFBear can accurately scan all the graphics, images, fonts, tables, and other elements that you have in your PPT presentation.
Of course, the only thing that will not retain is the animations that you have in your slideshow. But if your sole purpose is to have a copy of the presentation and share it with other people, it is more practical to have the PDF copy instead.
Maximum protection for your files
Another worry when using a web-based tool is the vulnerability of the users from malware and intruders. While some websites are not safe, PDFBear is 256-bit encrypted. It also means that only you have access to whatever files you are processing.
When you are done processing your document, you can also password-protect it. Say, for example, you are working on some confidential presentations, it is best to encrypt it before you send it out to your partners.
How can I maximize PDFBear more?
Aside from the PPT to PDF converter, you will notice that PDFBear has a lot of options that can aid you in modifying your documents. Though all of these services are free, you can still get more perks and benefits when you become a PDFBear PRO member.
You get to do unlimited tasks, enjoy maximum files per task, an unlimited amount of OCR tasks, and unlimited storage for supported files. Yes, you can also use all of these using your phone. You can bookmark this tool for the next time that you need some quick conversion tasks.