Fried chicken wings are one of the favorite meals for kids and adults. Buffalo-style wings, grilled wings, honey chicken wings, and crispy fried chicken wings are very delicious and a tempting meal. We all want to know the perfect recipe to enjoy restaurant styled chicken wings, and for this, we all have to follow the perfect recipes.
You can use the deep-frying or the air frying method. The healthiest way to keep it healthy without excessive oil or fat is the air frying method. If you have an air fryer, then you are the lucky one to enjoy the delicious meals in the healthiest way because the air fryer has hot circulating air in it, which makes the food crispy and crunchy in lesser time.
The option for grilling is also available in the air fryer as you can place a grill instead of the tray in the air fryer, and the grill is available with the set of the machine. Deep frying is the most common way to fry meat or veggies but consuming a high amount of oily food is not healthy.
How to make Chicken Wings on Fryer
In order to make the best fried chicken wings, you must have all the ingredients that are required for it. Follow the ingredients list and make your favorite meal in very less time and in the healthiest way by using an air fryer.
- Take 12 chicken wings along with the skin
- Take salt to taste or ¼ teaspoon
- One teaspoon of coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon of black ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- Buffalo wing sauce to taste (or three tablespoons)
- Olive oil or avocado oil to drizzle it on the wings at the time of air frying
Steps by Step Procedure
- First was the chicken wings and tapped it to dry with cloth
- Then add seasoned salt to it
- Take a bowl and add all the above dry ingredients in it and mix it well
- Coat the wings in the spices mixture well
- Let the wings set in the refrigerator for around 20 to 30 minutes
- Then take it out of the refrigerator and again coat the wings in the same way in flour and spices mixture
- Again set them in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes now
- Till then, preheat the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes only
- Preheating is not necessary, only if required and mentioned on the air fryer manual, then preheat it as per the company’s instructions
- Now drizzle the olive oil on wings and set them on the basket of an air fryer and make sure to put them in a layer by not touching each other and set the time for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F and cook them.
Your air-fried crispy chicken wings will get ready in the given time. An important tip here for you is to flip the chicken wings when halfway done. This will help you to get the evenly cooked perfect taste. You can add or subtract the spices of your choice for making the chicken wings.
Airfryer recipes are easy to make, and it is really easy to use this kitchen appliance. It is perhaps considered as a lifesaver for diet conscious or health-conscious people as they can enjoy any fried item by making it in the air fryer without any guilt. So, this is the guilt-free and cruelty –free method where you do not have to cheat on your diet and can have the food of your choice.