If you do not appear on the first page of Google searches, it’s as if you did not exist. The positioning of your brand is one of the keys to reach your customers and build solid online local citations.
The page-rank -the position that you have in the search engine with respect to the rest of web pages-, the number of visits or the references and interactions around your website will be the positive indicators about the progress of your brand and its optimization in search engines.
When you find your brand on the first page of Google, then you earn money online. Next, we are going to give you some valuable tips to improve the positioning of your brand in the network.
Recommendations to Optimize the Positioning of your Brand
1. It is essential to have a space on the network and fill it with original content: Create your own corporate website and try to position it in the first result of Google. Your SEO goal should be that no other one comes out above you when the consumer enters search terms that are thematically or geographically related to your sector-let alone if it’s a competition page.
2. Generate your own images and videos: Not only the text is used for SEO optimization, but the more original and quality content you generate, the better. When someone writes the name of your brand on Google Images or YouTube, it’s great to see images of your business, your team, and your products.
3. Start a blog and update it periodically with articles that add value to your readers: Statistics show us that approximately 80% of visits to any website come from your blog. It is a very effective tool to reach your potential customers and generate a flow of valuable information. It will help you gain authority, credibility, and establish yourself as an expert in your sector.
Key Points to Optimize your Brand
4. Social networks should be your big weapons because thanks to them you will promote interactions and mentions: Your official Twitter, Facebook, or Google Plus accounts have a high probability of ranking among the top 10 results. The interactions of your community in them will improve your positioning, as well as help you get links from other relevant media, a factor that Google takes into account.
5. Make guest-posting and contact influencers: If you manage to publish in important blogs in your sector, or try to influence some blogger to speak well of you, you will have an excellent testimony that can be positioned among the best results. The posting guest practices consist of exchanging post writing with relevant experts that can add value to your user readers.
6. Buy domains related to your brand: If it turns out that you have the .com, but someone buys the same domain. Buy the related domains before someone else takes it. Although you will not use them, as a preventive measure.
7. Plan a solid link-building strategy: This is an SEO technique that consists of getting other web pages to link to the page that interests searchers to consider relevant and position them better in their rankings. This is based on the concept that one of the factors that are included in the evaluation of the ranking of a page is the number of incoming links that a page has, taking it out allows you to measure the measure of the demand and number of people they are searching through a keyword, the effectiveness of positioning and the improvement of branding actions.
Optimizing your Business position is very important to boost your sales and make your business a brand. I have mentioned 7 tips that I learned from different sources. You should apply these to improve your brand position.