Users spend over an hour a day watching videos. It is difficult to imagine the promotion of a modern brand without video content. If you are unsure where to start, please contact the explainer video production company. Professionals will help outline a marketing strategy and effectively implement any ideas. For example, you can try creating an explainer video with Explain Ninja. The project doesn’t have to be expensive, but it will be 100% efficient. This path is not only good for beginners. You can be a great marketer or video operator, but all people have a creative crisis. If you run out of ideas and need to sell the product immediately, it’s also best to contact the explainer video company.
How does explain video help promote products?
4 reasons to create an explainer video instead of photos and descriptions:
- The video tells more about the product than any other type of content. Instead of writing about how to make juice well with your juicer, it’s better to show a video in which you make orange juice quickly and easily.
- Users are more likely to share videos than other content.
- Videos engage the audience more. Every year, users watch online videos more and more and even prefer it to watching TV.
- Videos have a positive effect on promotion. Video improves behavioral factors. It doesn’t matter if you post it on the website or in social networks. On the website, you increase the page view time, on social networks, you increase the level of audience engagement.
What are the types of product promotion videos?
72% of users prefer to watch reviews before buying a product, rather than reading the instructions for it. When promoting online, one should consider: the more complex the product, the more important it is to show all its characteristics in advance. Potential buyers do not always have the opportunity to test a product in person. Present your product in the video – this is one of the simplest and least expensive formats to create. Want to check it out? Go to the page https://explain.ninja/90-seconds-video/.
What to show in the review:
- Users watch with interest the unboxing of smartphones, smartwatches, and other electronics. In the video, you can show the packaging of the product and its packaging (charger, spare watch strap, and instructions).
- In the video, you can show the product from different angles so that users can appreciate its ergonomics.
- In the review, you can tell how and what the product is used for, what technical characteristics it has. You can also compare it with previous models or similar products.
- Emphasis can only be placed on the strengths of the product. Tell how it differs from the rest and why it is worth buying it.
Depending on the type of product and the goals pursued, the review may consist of all of the listed sections or several of them (for example, a description of the appearance and functionality). The company can also shoot a series of videos: separate unpacking, separate video about product design, and functionality.
Educational video content is just as popular as entertainment content. Even if your product has clear printed instructions, it will not be superfluous to adapt it in the form of a video. This is an additional success factor to your product promotion campaign. Because visual information is easier to perceive.
Video instruction may vary. There are such types:
- Videos up to 60 seconds long describing a specific product feature or function. Filmed for knowledgeable users who want to detail their knowledge of this product.
- Step-by-step videos show you how to solve a specific problem in a few steps. For example, how to change a wheel with your own hands, how to install a new OS on a computer, etc.
- Abbreviated versions of long instructions. The purpose of the explanatory video is to reveal new information about an already known product. Average duration no longer than 120 seconds.
- Instructions-presentations lasting from 15 minutes help to introduce the user to the new product.