Women in Sydney have a modern outlook and tend to have a keen interest in plastic surgeries. One of the common surgery interests for women today is breast augmentation in Sydney due to several reasons. Some think that their breasts are relatively small, or one has a different shape than the other.
Others find their breasts not proportionate to their body. There are even men who choose breast implant surgery when they transition to the opposite gender. So, if you are an individual interested in Breast augmentation and want to know if this surgery is ideal for you, here are few factors to guide you through.
Types of Breast Augmentation
Augmentation mammoplasty comprises a silicone shell that contains either a saline solution or silicone gel. Your personal preferences and aesthetic purposes can help determine which implant to choose.
- Saline surgical procedure.This type of breast augmentation is only applicable to individuals who are 18 years old or above. It is a cosmetic surgery that involves inserting the implant through a small incision. It is because the specialist plastic surgeon will insert the implants first before adding the saline. The result you get is beautiful, which are firmer breasts.
- Silicone surgical procedure.You need to be at least 22 years old to qualify for silicone breast implants. If you want your breasts to be almost real to touch and feel, silicone implants can give you that. Your plastic surgeon will create a larger incision, as they need to pre-fill the implants before insertion.
Sizes of Breast Augmentation
Breast implants vary in size, but it mainly depends on the size the individual needs. The implants are either round or teardrop-shaped. The breast augmentation in teardrop shape produces a more natural appearance, while the round one has a fuller and softer feel.
Are You a Good Candidate for Breast Implant Surgery?
Getting breast augmentation is a personal decision. Although it can be satisfying and fulfilling, you must know if you are a good fit for this long-lasting surgical procedure. The plastic surgeon will evaluate whether you meet the specific criteria for breast augmentation.
The ideal candidates for breast implant surgery understand not only the benefits but also the risks. Keep in mind that breast implants are FDA-approved and considered safe, but do your diligence before undergoing any surgery. This cosmetic surgery is a permanent change to your appearance, so make sure you are in a good state of mind when you decide.
Discuss your goals with your specialist plastic surgeon and be open to their honest assessment. In other words, try to keep an open mind. You may have a different look post-surgery, but do not expect it to solve your body image problems.
Plastic surgeons prefer that their patients do not consume alcohol and do not smoke before and after the procedure. There is a higher risk for smokers than non-smokers. For example, smokers tend to develop a smoker’s hack, causing them to cough more often. Coughing after surgery can increase pressure in the veins and lead to bleeding or delay the recovery period.
On the other hand, alcohol consumption has certain risks too; for example, drinking and taking painkillers will cause difficulty in breathing, nausea, vomiting, and low blood pressure.
In general, you are an ideal candidate if your breasts lack volume, or are elongated, flat, or sagging. More importantly, you must be physically healthy without serious illnesses or active infections. If you’re thinking of undergoing breast augmentation in Sydney, the plastic surgeon will help you decide if it is suitable in your current condition.
- Ultimate Guide to Online Casino Bonuses and Promotions
- Legal and Compliance Challenges of GDPR
- A Comprehensive Guide to Stonk-O-Tracker: Unveiling Its Power
- Top Considerations to Pick Ideal Korean Skincare Wholesale Supplier
- Unlocking DIY Dreams: Embracing Equipment Rental for Ultimate Project Success